Friday, July 2, 2010

Etsy

I have long been delighting family and friends with gifts I make out of junk. Well, not my junk. Someone else's junk. I love repurposing stuff I find at thrift shops and flea markets into unique jewelry and clothing and just about anything else you can imagine. Since I've had a lot of free time on my hands, I've been experimenting with decoupage and resin and embellishments and at the suggestion of several friends, I've decided to see if anyone would be interested in owning one of my creations. So, I opened a shop on etsy, the biggest online vender for handmade and vintage items. Check it out - it's like a virtual art fair and antique mall open 24/7!

I am intrigued by this, which I stumbled upon this morning. Enjoy! And do check out my shop, kerthunkery. I should have a few things up for sale by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment